Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Rare Rulemaking Initiated by Arizona Department of Water Resources
- What Will EPA Do with Its New Superfund Money?
- Reclamation Declares Tier 1 Shortage on Colorado River for 2022
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Package Passes the Senate
- Arizona Manufacturers Council’s Environmental & Sustainability Summit Lite 2021
President Declares National Emergency: Foreign Adversaries Creating Vulnerability in U.S. Electric Grid
by Kelly A. Daly On May 1, 2020, President Trump declared a national emergency relating to threats facing the bulk-electric power system in the United States. Specifically, the President issued Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System, which … Continue reading
Share this Article: