Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- As Colorado River Conditions Continue to Deteriorate, the United States Warns that More Cuts will be Required and the Basin States Consider Options
- New Bureau of Land Management Guidance on Geologic Carbon Sequestration on Federal Public Lands Answers Some Questions, But Uncertainty Remains for Split-Estate Lands
- DOE Seeks Input on How to Spend $2.5 billion on Transmission Projects
- Office of Environmental Justice & Reviving Supplemental Environmental Projects
- Pushing the United Nations for Recognition of Access to a Clean Environment as a Human Right
Another Step Closer to Direct Potable Reuse: California Releases Draft Report on the Feasibility of Developing Regulations for Direct Potable Reuse
by Karlene E. Martorana The California State Water Board released its Draft Report on the Feasibility of Developing Regulations for Direct Potable Reuse (the “Draft Report”). California Water Code Section 13561 defines “direct potable reuse” as “the planned introduction of … Continue reading
Share this Article: