Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Environmental Justice Grants Available for Qualifying Air-Related Projects
- USEPA Releases Updated Environmental Justice Related Legal Guidance
- USEPA Proposes New Particulate Matter Air Quality Standard
- ADEQ Providing Assistance for Small Rural Water Systems
- Mining Industry on the Losing End of Two Clean Water Act Cases
By Kelly A. Daly Yesterday, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) weighed-in on the important role that carbon pricing, associated with state initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, could have on the nation’s electric market. Not surprisingly, as the governmental … Continue reading
Share this Article: