Wednesday, April 5th | 7:30-9:30 am | LIVE at Skysong
You always wanted to start your own company. One day, you decided to make it happen. Years (and many personal sacrifices) later, you have transformed your original idea into a successful business. A significant part of your net worth is now tied to the business, and to extract that value, you conclude that the company must eventually be sold.
The obvious questions then follow. What can be done to maximize the company’s value at the time of sale? What can be done to prepare the business for the sale itself? And when should those preparations begin?
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar Series™, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss preparing your company for sale.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- Preparing to sell your company before you start it
- Growing and protecting your company’s long-term value
- Increasing value by working yourself out of a job
- Understanding the buyer’s perspective on value
- Running the company as though it’s for sale every day
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.