Wednesday, February 1st | 7:30-9:30 am | LIVE at SkySong
Business owners spend countless hours attempting to grow and maximize the value of their companies. Few, however, create a plan to extract that value in an orderly and predictable process.
Failure to create a comprehensive succession plan can, at best, ensure that money is left on the table when the business is sold or otherwise transitioned. At worst, the absence of a plan may result in the untimely death of the company.
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesTM, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss the creation of corporate succession plans.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- Why business owners need a succession plan
- The two types of succession plans and why both may be needed
- Considerations when preparing a plan
- Special challenges when gifting the business to children
- Documenting the plan
- Plan implementation and adjustment
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.