Wednesday, December 7th | 7:30-9:30 am | LIVE at Skysong
It’s not easy being an employee these days. Just when COVID appeared to be abating, fresh economic challenges, such as inflation, weakening demand, and supply chain issues, are triggering layoffs, salary cuts, and benefit reductions in virtually every industry. Even those who have not been personally affected must contend with an uncertain economic future, and the fear and stress that such uncertainty breeds. Little wonder that employee morale is at an all-time low.
Business owners may know that low employee morale translates into deteriorating productivity and, ultimately, reduced revenue. But what can today’s business owner do to re-energize his or her team while protecting the company’s long-term value? And how can those businesses looking to hire attract and motivate new talent?
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar Series™, where partner Brian J. Burt, will discuss how to attract, incentivize and retain employees.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- What different generations of employees want
- Navigating the hybrid in-office/work from home model
- Benefits that improve quality of life
- Creating job security with employment agreements
- Use of performance and liquidity bonuses
- Giving employees “ownership” without giving up equity
- Making employees owners – stock options and grants
- Ownership without the tax bill – the LLC profits interest
For more information and to RSVP, click here.