**Back LIVE and IN PERSON**
November 3rd | 7:30-9:30 am | SkySong
You’ve always wanted to start your own company. One day, you decided to make it happen. Years (and many personal sacrifices) later, you have transformed your original idea into a successful business. After careful reflection, you have decided it’s now time to sell.
The obvious questions then follow: How does one go about selling a business? What can be done to maximize the sale price and secure the best terms? And who can help the owner navigate the challenging sale process?
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar Series™, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss how to sell your business.
Topics for this complimentary program will include:
- Navigating the sale process
- Identifying prospective buyers
- Understanding the buyer’s perspective on value
- Creating competition among buyers to increase deal value
- Surviving due diligence
- Purchase price considerations and structures
- Understanding representations and warranties
- Indemnification considerations
- Non-competition covenants and other post-closing issues
- Creating and working with your deal team
- Strategies to increase your chances of closing the sale
To RSVP, click here.