Notwithstanding the ongoing political drama in Washington, D.C. and across the country, 2018 has been a good year for the U.S. economy! The stock market hit new highs, unemployment dipped to historic lows, and economic optimism recorded some of the highest levels in decades.
With the return of a divided Federal government as a result of the November elections, business owners are asking – “what changes will the new year bring?”
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar Series, where partners Brian J. Burt, Damon Ashcraft, Bill Kastin, and Kelly Wilkins will offer insight on new laws and proposed legislation that may significantly impact businesses and their owners in 2019.
Topics for this complimentary seminar include:
- An overview of ongoing tax developments.
- Patent strategies to best protect your inventions in the new year.
- Navigating the new California Consumer Privacy Act – expansive data protection regulations that apply well beyond California’s border.
- Maximizing brand recognition and creating strong trademark rights in 2019.
- Crowdfunding – where are we five years after the passage of the JOBS Act?
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.