In 2015, Millennials and Gen-Z comprised 51 percent of the workforce. While everyone seems to have a strong opinion of this outspoken new generation, the reality is that they have become a critical part of the workforce.
Rather than bemoan the ways in which they differ from the preceding generations, find out how to leverage those differences to grow your business. What’s important to them…and what’s not? What are they looking for in a job, a career and their daily work environment? What motivates them to invest in your company?
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar Series, where partner Brian J. Burt, and his guest, Mikey Maynard of Keyser, will discuss how to handle Millennials and Gen-Z.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- 2016 State of The Workforce
- 5-Generations at Work – “UP-side”
- What Motivates Millennials and Gen-Z?
- Making Your Company “Sticky” for Applicants
- Your Internet Reputation – Watch Out!
- Company “Get Ready” Checklists: Millennials and Gen-Z
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.