By James P. Melendres and Cody C. Bourke The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) prohibits both United States and foreign corporations and nationals from offering or paying, or authorizing the offer or payment, of anything of value to a foreign … Continue reading
About This Blog
Welcome to the Snell & Wilmer white collar defense, investigations and compliance blog. We hope that you will find the blog both timely and useful as we discuss current issues and trends involving federal and state government criminal and regulatory enforcement actions and compliance issues.
We invite you to join the discussion by offering comments to our posts, and/or contacting the authors with your thoughts or questions. Check back here often for useful news and information about current topics and what’s trending in the business and legal communities on the topics of white collar defense, investigations, and compliance.
White Collar Defense Group Members and Blog Contributors
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act’s One-Year “Pilot Program” Nears The Halfway Mark
- Corporate Miranda: A Tale of Two Cases
- The False Claim Act’s “Demanding” Materiality Requirement
- The Yates Memo, Ten Months Later: What We Know and What To Do
- The Investigation of Secretary Clinton’s Email Server: A Question of Intent