Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- The Utah Legislature Chooses “All of the Above” for a Reliable Electric Grid
- Coal Communities’ Transition in Arizona Getting More Attention
- Changes Coming Soon to a Due Diligence Project Near You!
- LA County to Adopt Green Zone Ordinance, Environmental Justice Initiative
- Who Will Climate Change Advocates Begin Suing Next?
Reauthorization of Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act Offers Opportunities for Federal Land Users, Conservation
by John W. Andrews Buried deep inside the recently passed Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2018, legislation reviving the formerly expired Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act (FLTFA) offers opportunities for potential purchasers of federal public lands, while also creating a source … Continue reading
Share this Article: