Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Ninth Circuit Wetlands Ruling Muddies the Waters for Development Nationwide
- Impact of COVID–19 on Energy and Infrastructure Projects in Arizona and the West: Disruption, Slowdowns, Uncertainty and Virtual Open Houses
- President Declares National Emergency: Foreign Adversaries Creating Vulnerability in U.S. Electric Grid
- WOTUS Redefined: The New Definition of Waters of the United States
- FAA Issues Drone Guidance for COVID-19 Response
by Mark D. Johnson Change is inevitable. Many times between project approval and project construction fluctuations in market conditions, financing terms or other factors mandate project changes. Do the changes require a further or modified California Environmental Quality Act (“CEQA”) … Continue reading
Share this Article: