Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- FERC Begins to Flex its Jurisdictional Muscles on Carbon Pricing
- South Coast Air Quality Management District to Regulate Distribution Warehouses, Part 1
- In California the Housing Crisis Yields to Luxury Spas
- The Rush is On for Jurisdictional Determinations
- Arizona Water Improvement District Sues for PFAS Damages
by Lucas J. Narducci and Amanda Reeve There is no question that the Coronavirus Disease 19 (“COVID-19”) pandemic has been taking its toll on public health, and it is doing so in more ways than some folks may be aware. … Continue reading
Share this Article: