By Denise Dragoo, Natural Resources Partner, Snell & Wilmer, LLP During the first six months of the new Administration, President Trump has delivered much needed relief to the coal industry. The President and Congress have been particularly effective at rolling back … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- The Trump Administration Delivers Much Needed Relief to the Coal Industry
- Arizona Corporation Commission Making Progress on New Utility Policies Affecting Water Loss, CIAC and CC&Ns
- Apocalypse Now? Not Much Has Changed in the Last Six Months
- EPA and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Propose Rescission of WOTUS Rule
- New Trump Appointee at EPA Should Help Reduce Backlogs and Delays