by Frances Folin Earlier this month, proponents of competing ballot initiatives affecting oil and gas exploration and development made their way to the Colorado Secretary of State’s Office. Certification by the Secretary of State that proponents have obtained the required … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Ballot Initiatives Make it to Colorado Secretary of State’s Office
- Divided Arizona Supreme Court Greenlights Major Development in Southern Arizona
- Trump’s Regulatory Reform Initiatives Meet the Endangered Species Act
- Protests Flow Freely After Utah and Idaho Apply to Appropriate 400,000 Acre Feet of Water From Bear Lake
- Epic WOTUS Thriller for your Summer Reading List