by Patrick J. Paul With midterm elections looming, the prospects of a blue wave strengthening, and a consistent shuffling of the Trump cabinet, former Oklahoma Attorney General and current EPA administrator Scott Pruitt now finds himself in the hot seat. … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Can Trump EPA Administrator Pruitt Survive?
- Arizona Governor Doug Ducey Signs Legislation to Eliminate ‘Chevron Deference’
- Reauthorization of Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act Offers Opportunities for Federal Land Users, Conservation
- Albuquerque Town Hall Scheduled to Discuss Oil and Gas Drilling
- Congress Denies Trump’s Request to Slash EPA’s Budget