by Karlene Martorana Drought on the Colorado River. Although the winter snowpack in the Rockies is off to a good start and California has seen heavy rainfall this winter, the drought in the southwest is not over. One wet season … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental & Natural Resources Law Blog! This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Top Five Issues to Watch in Arizona Water Law
- Economic Conditions, Not Environmental Regulation, to Shutter Arizona Coal Plant 25 Years Sooner Than Expected
- Arizona Tests for Lead in School Drinking Water Reveal Elevated Levels
- What’s Old Is New Again: Expedited Review of Energy Infrastructure Projects Under Trump’s Executive Order
- Texas Supreme Court Rules Pipeline Can Take Land by Eminent Domain