by Jeffrey Reeser On September 21, 2017, the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (“CFIUS”) issued a public version of its most recent classified annual report to Congress on covered transactions for CY 2015. CFIUS is the multi-agency governmental committee … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- CFIUS’s Report and the Year Ahead for Foreign Natural Resource Investment
- DC Circuit Rules that FERC Must Consider Global Warming in Approving New Natural Gas Pipelines
- Seven Months into the Trump Administration, Outlook of Controversial Obama-Era Ozone Standard Remains Hazy
- United States Liable as an Owner Under CERCLA for Contamination on Navajo Reservation Land
- The Trump Administration Delivers Much Needed Relief to the Coal Industry