by Mitch Klein United States EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt has hired Henry Darwin to serve the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as its Chief of Operations. Under both Republican and Democrat administrations, as the Director of the Arizona Department of Environmental … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- New Trump Appointee at EPA Should Help Reduce Backlogs and Delays
- New Fed Policy Eliminates Ability of Settlement Options to Include Payments to Non-Party NGOs
- Green Cars: Reducing Range Anxiety and Increasing Incentives
- D.C. Circuit Revokes Drone Registration Rule
- Trump’s Executive Order Requires Hard Look at National Monument Designations