by Adam A. Veltri The tax reform bills that passed the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives may provide a windfall of potential tax benefits and breaks for some oil and gas infrastructure developers and operators. In addition to lowering … Continue reading
Welcome to the S&W Environmental, Natural Resources, Oil and Gas Law Blog. This blog is a resource for the regulated community to stay current on new developments impacting the environmental, natural resources and energy sectors. It provides timely updates on a broad range of federal, state and local environmental topics — including proposed legislation and government rulemakings — that impact regulated industries throughout the southwest and the nation as a whole.
- Senate and House Tax Bills Provide Support For Oil And Gas Industry
- Western Governors Determined To Strengthen Relationships Under Trump Administration
- EPA Reverses Course; Declines to Impose CERCLA Financial Responsibility Rules on the Hardrock Mining Industry
- Trump Announces Drone Integration Pilot Program
- ADEQ Considers Seeking Primacy for the Clean Water Act 404 and Safe Drinking Water Act Underground Injection Control Programs