Small businesses are a big part of the engine which drives the U.S. economy and that engine runs on capital investment. During the early stages of a private company’s lifecycle, that capital typically comes from angel investors who are willing to bear high risk for potentially high rewards.
The COVID era has brought new challenges, but also unique opportunities, for angel investors.
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next virtual program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesTM, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss investing in private companies.
Topics for this complimentary seminar include:
- Risks and rewards of private company investments
- Locating investment opportunities
- Analyzing prospective deals
- Negotiating favorable investment terms
- Protecting your investment
- The investor’s role post-closing