Fast Company has historically ranked Arizona #1 in the nation for entrepreneurial activity. Our state leads the country in projected job growth according to Forbes. Maricopa County was just ranked the fastest growing county in the nation for the 3rd straight year by the U.S. Census Bureau. And Chief Executive put Arizona on its Top 10 States for Business list.
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesTM, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss issues related to starting a new business and share lessons learned from his own and his clients’ past entrepreneurial experiences.
Topics for this complimentary seminar include:
- Creating a business plan (i.e., how do you make money?)
- Protecting your personal assets by forming a company
- Selecting the right form of entity and creating a company
- Start-up funding
- What it means to have partners and how to bring them in
- Basic agreements every new business should have
- Developing and protecting your brand
- Building your advisory team
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.