How do you go about identifying and evaluating quality acquisition targets? What should your initial offer contain? How do you negotiate and then document the transaction both to protect your business interests and to reduce legal liability? What can you do to increase your chances of closing the deal?
Topics for this complimentary seminar include:
- Defining your personal objectives
- Identifying acquisition targets
- Performing due diligence
- Selecting the transaction structure
- Understanding key tax considerations
- Negotiating the deal
- Drafting the transaction documents
- Creating and working with your deal team
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.