With the economy back in growth mode, business owners are looking to expand their companies. Expansion requires new, highly motivated employees. However, as the economy improves, so too do the job options available to the most desirable talent.
Many recruiters and staffing agencies have signaled that a shift to an “employees’ market” is already underway. In that environment, companies have to figure out not only how to attract and motivate new talent, but also how to re-energize and retain the workforce that they already have.
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesTM, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss how to create employee incentive programs.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- Cost-effective ways to improve life at the office
- Benefits that improve quality of life
- Creating job security with employment agreements
- Use of performance and liquidity bonuses
- Giving employees “ownership” without giving up equity
- Making employees owners – stock options and grants
- Ownership without the tax bill – the LLC profits interest
- Dispute resolution
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.