Serge Martyn’s practice is concentrated in commercial litigation.
Serge is not currently licensed to practice law in Arizona.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Editorial Board, Virginia Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- University of Arizona (B.A., Economics; B.A., Philosophy, summa cum laude, 2006)
- President’s Award of Excellence
- Supreme Court of New York
Professional Memberships & Activities
- State Bar of New York (2011-present)
Other Professional Experience
- Davis Polk & Wardwell, Associate (2011-2012)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, Law Clerk for The Honorable Carlos T. Bea (2010-2011)
- Davis Polk & Wardwell, Summer Associate (2009)